- $12 Per Report & $89.95 mo
- In Business Since 1997
- Easy to Follow 3 Step Program
- Call for Free Quote: 888-586-9123
Waking up and finding an error on your credit report or just a bad credit score can be a very tiring and problematic thing that can affect taking out a loan or even signing up for a credit card. Things we once thought were easy and simple will turn into difficult tasks. That is why it is important to speak with a professional about what you can do and how you can maneuver this ridiculous process.
CreditRepair.com breaks the process up into three easy steps and really attributes today’s new technology to their success rate. They must know since they have been helping people repair their credit for 15 years. With phone and email applications, you can be connected to your case 24 hours a day. This makes it easy to see if the problem has been fixed right away or not. They also recognize that every credit situation is going to be different, which is why they come up with personalized plans of action for each and every one of their customers.
What Separates CreditRepair.com?
CreditRepair makes every effort to give the customer a personal experience. Many of the testimonials emphasized that Credit Repair made them feel more relaxed about the Credit Repair process. When looking for a credit repair company, you want a team of people that will be fully behind fixing your credit or increasing your credit score. You need someone who is proactive but also emotionally supportive during a very psychologically draining time.
- First, CreditRepair.com will retrieve your credit reports and break it down to make it understandable for the customer. They will come up with a personalized game plan to achieve your goals when it comes to credit repair.
- Direct communication is achieved between your representative and the credit companies to dispute the error and confirm that the company knows that this is a problem.
- You can check your progress with a personal online dashboard, a score tracker, analysis of your score, mobile applications, Transunion credit monitoring, and text and email alerts. This means you have 24/7 access to the progress being made.
- The program is $89.95 a month not including tax, plus a one $12.99 processing fee for each credit report pull.
During the credit repair process, you want someone who is going to fight for your cause. Credit repair not only repairs your credit (no pun intended), but they will provide the necessary emotional support to get you through this time. They treat each customer like an individual, and they do not tackle every situation the same way. Credit Repair comprehends that every credit situation needs to be treated in a unique and individual way. The best case scenario is that you come out a winner and your credit is fixed in a matter of months.