- $99 Setup Fee & $59.95 mo.
- In Business over 20 Years
- A+ Status with BBB
- Helped over 500,000 people
- Call for Free Assessment: 855-873-5593
Lexington Law Reviews
Lexington Law is a law firm located in Salt Lake City, Utah that serves to help their clients who need to fight discrepancies and errors on their credit reports or people who need help fixing their credit. Many people do not think they can fix these situations by themselves, but that is why Lexington Law is there to help.
About Lexington Law
Since 1991, Lexington Law has been helping their clients change their lives by fixing their credit reports. What is special about this law firm is that they do not make any empty promises. However, they are confident in their approach to help their clients.
What Separates Lexington Law?
The law firm can practice in 16 states with 22 lawyers and 400 paralegals spread out around the country. The firm strives to help people with communicating with credit bureaus, because the process of approaching them with their problem intimidates them. Working with a Lexington Law firm lawyer is supposed to be a very personal and individual experience.
- Lexington Law will go through the step-by-step process of how to get a credit report.
- They will argue the errors or questionable pieces of information on your report.
- The attorneys will follow up on whether or not the errors were removed from the report.
- Lexington Law will continue a correspondence with the credit bureau if there continues to be a discrepancy on your credit report.
- If you do not feel that Lexington Law is doing their job, you will be able to choose a month that you want refunded.
There are three levels of monthly rates:
- The Lexington Regular Plan – This is the lowest plan on the totem pole at $59.95. Services include an unlimited number of credit bureau disputes, free phone, email, and chat support, and same day consultation. You can cancel at anytime and there are no other fees.
- The Concord Standard Plan – The second plan is $79.95 a month. This arrangement offers all of the services that the Lexington regular plan does plus goodwill interventions that helps you while fixing your relationship with your creditor, escalated info requests, and debt justification and support.
- The Concord Premier Plan – This is the highest level of services and is $99.95. The Concord Premier Plan offers everything that the Lexington Regular Plan and the Concord Standard Plan does. However, it also offers TransUnion credit monitoring and credit report evaluation. They also offer an alert system called ReportWatch and InquiryAssist that prepares letters that assist in credit disputes. This service also comes with Identity Theft Insurance in addition to an on-call identity fraud specialist.
If you need guidance as to how to fix an error on your credit report or you just need help with fixing your credit, contact Lexington Law to discuss how they can help with your issues. They will be able to let you know how to proceed with the problem using the best methods.